This post may contain affiliate links. This means we get a small commission for all our recommendations at no extra cost to you.
Wood crates. They are a must in every home. We love to use them as shelves, seats, and of course storage. Here we used a few crates to create a breathtaking wine themed area in our sunroom. All you need are a few simple things.
- Wood Crates – These crates come in all sizes and stains.
- Wine bottles! – Save any wine bottle you enjoyed that has a pretty label.
- Candles – Electric candles are great to have all over the house because they look pretty and are safe. These even come with remote control!
- Wine Glasses – You can scatter the wine glasses throughout or get this custom wine serving tray.
- Funny Wine Signs
- Decorative Topiaries – We added faux grapes to these topiaries to really create a vineyard feel
- Photos – We displayed pictures of our trip to Napa
To really impress your guests, turn on all the candles at night. Such a stunning view!
You Will Also Love: 10 Incredibly Easy Wine Cork Projects
You Will Also Love: How to Make a Simple Wine Bar for Small Spaces
You Will Also Love: DIY Tutorial: Sunflower Wine Bottle Centerpiece