This post may contain affiliate links. This means we get a small commission for all our recommendations at no extra cost to you.
If you are anything like us, you know that showing up at Dollar Tree or any other dollar store during the fall or the holidays is dangerous. Well, I went in for something else, and of course, I came out with another idea.
My daughter is obsessed with small stuffed animals and she just happened to be with me this time around. She saw this super cute stuffed owl and begged me to buy it for her.
At first, I said no but then I saw all these other owl-themed items in the fall section so I decided to buy a few things and make this super simple 3-tiered tray for fall.
PIN for later!
90% of the items in this tray are from Dollar Tree so it’s very inexpensive. Here’s a list of what you will need:
- Tiered stand – here are a few you can purchase right online.
- 3 leaf garlands – you can also use this for a simple fall tablescape
- Any owl items you see – I picked out small stuffed owls, salt and pepper shakers, and a wooden napkin holder
- Small straw bale
- Small clip signs
- Small flower vase with fall flowers
- Coffee or tea items like mugs and creamer jar (whatever you have at home)
- Pieces of wood – I used these small wooden napkin rings to add a rustic touch but this is totally optional
Here are some great rustic stands you can purchase today.
The first thing you need to do is add 1 leaf garland to each layer.
Then feel free to layer on all the other elements where you’d like.
For the small signs, I’ve provided a free owl themed printable here. Hope you love this hootiful 3 tiered stands perfect for fall!